Vignesh, is a Software Developer and freelancer currently working in a bangalore based tech start-up suites of products which provides the data protection for datacenter, awesome integration between the Storage virtualisation and multiple Hypervisors
I created this blog mainly to archive and share battle wounds as I encounter, and overcomes, obstacles in the world of VMware, Data Protection, Programming
I have 7+ years of experience in building data protection, copy data management and storage management applications and plugins for Private datacenter and public cloud
Lead the Nimesa data protection and copy data management product
- Design and implement Data protection of Virtual Machine on vSphere Environment using in-place storage snapshot and replication capabilities.
- Implemented scalable async jobs execution using RabbitMQ
- Build engineering team and execution of projects.
- Implemented Backup and clone of AWS Instances using EBS snapshotting APIs
- Developed application-aware backup for Windows and SQL Server using VSS System provider and Requestor
- Implemented VSS Hardware Provider for multiple storage vendors
- Implemented the NAS-VAAI (5.1) plugin for storage vendor to support clone offloading to array using – NAS technologies.
- Developed vSphere web client plugin for Multiple SAN vendors
- Developed Storage management product, CLIs, REST Servers
- Worked on wire-framing, POCs, execute and deliver multiple version 1.0 products successfully
- Involved in technical pre-sales support, proposal building, presentations, customer interaction
- Involved in customer support, test automation, training
Cloud: Private cloud, AWS, Azure, Google
Virtualization: VMware ESX 5.5, 6.5, 6.7 and Hyper-V 2012
Orchestration: VMware vCenter, Microsoft SCVMM
Cloud Storage: Western Digital IntelliFlash, HP3PAR, Nexenta, Reduxio, Cloud byte, Infinidat
Programming: Java, C#, Python
DevOps: Ansible, Jenkins Pipelines, GIT, Docker, Maven, SBT, jfrog, JIRA
This blog is published by me ( Vignesh ) and the opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of any past or present employer. All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice if deemed inappropriate or SPAM.