Vignesh, is a Software Developer and freelancer currently working in a bangalore based tech start-up suites of products which provides the data protection for datacenter, awesome integration between the Storage virtualisation and multiple Hypervisors
I created this blog mainly to archive and share battle wounds as I encounter, and overcomes, obstacles in the world of VMware, Data Protection, Programming
I have 5+ years of experience in building storage management and Data protection software
- Good knowledge on VMware vSphere, Hyper-v Hypervisors and Docker containers.
- Experience in developing Virtual machine crash consistent and Application(MsSQL) consistent data protection underlying VMtools, VSS Hardware Provider & Requestor
- Experience in Developing Microsoft VSS Hardware provider for Storage array, VMware VAAI for NAS (5.1)
- Experience in developing Flocker docker storage driver implementation
- Good knowledge on VMware VASA 1.0 and 2.0 (VVOL)
- Knowledge on openstack cinder driver, VMware SRM
- Good knowledge on SDLC and involved actively in requirement, risk analysis, wire-framing, designing, building prototypes interacting with the client’s technical team developing POC
- Experience in developing software using Java, Play Framework, C# .NET, WCF, RESTful Web Services (JSON)
- Experienced in Utilizing VMware APIs(VIjava, YAVIjava ), SCVMM powershell commands, Storage APIs through REST, CLI(SSH), COM
- Directing the test and development team to meets the client acceptance criteria, check on progress, code reviews and plan code direction
- Collaborates with the clients
- Directs the team meeting
- Knowledge on Collaboration tools (Redmine, Jira), CI tool (TeamCity), Test management ( TestRail, TestLink) and CVS (git)
This blog is published by me ( Vignesh ) and the opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of any past or present employer. All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice if deemed inappropriate or SPAM.